What is a Champagne Truffle?
The original was created by Dolf Teuscher, Sr. over 80 years ago. Our champagne truffles have a Dom Perignon cream center, surrounded by a dark chocolate ganache, covered with a milk chocolate shell and dusted with confectioner’s sugar.
Does our chocolate contain soy lecithin?
- Yes, it is made with soy lecithin.
Are our chocolates gluten-free?
- Gluten is NOT an ingredient in our chocolate. They are, however, manufactured in a factory that also makes pastries and cakes so there may be a slight chance of cross-contamination. In our experience, Teuscher Chocolates are suitable for those on a gluten-free diet. In cases of severe allergy however, please use your discretion and abstain.
Nut allergy information.
- We use various nuts in the production of our chocolates. These nuts include almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts and macadamia nuts. We recommend that people with severe nut allergies do not eat our chocolates, as everything is made on the same premises. Our chocolates never contain anything made with peanuts or coconut.
Are our chocolates certified Kosher?
- We do not carry Kosher products at this time.
Do we carry sugar-free products?
- We do make a line of fructose-sweetened chocolate bars and assorted chocolate boxes. To browse our selection please clickhere.
Where are our chocolates made?
- All of chocolate is made in our factory in Zurich, Switzerland. Teuscher Fifth Avenue receives shipments at least once a week, and twice a week during the holidays.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Due to the perishable nature of our products there is no exchange or refund, all sales are final once it has been out of the store.
Where are your other stores located?
- For a complete list of all Teuscher store locations, please visit www.teuscher.com.